Saturday, January 31, 2015

I've Not Forgotten

For readers of this blog, you may have noticed I've been absent the last three months. It's not that I'm dead or have been locked away in prison. Nor have I decided not to write anymore post.

So what's up and what can you expect?

November I took an intentional break due to a writing project I'd hoped to make some headway with. I did make some progress on it before life got in the way. A combination of things really. My Parkinson's symptoms didn't help at times. I also did not just a fair amount of house cleaning in my wife's business, but spent a good hunk of time getting her more officially set up, do the bookkeeping and getting that caught up. Add into that the holidays, two weekend trips, getting using employees in her business set up, and the extra paperwork due by today (1/31/15, done!), and I simply didn't have enough time and/or energy to finish another blog post. I started one earlier in January, and will try to finish that soon.

My goal is to post at least two articles a month. Obviously, if I finish the unfinished one, I'll only have one this month. Unless you count this one.

So I've not forgotten this blog and will work to get out articles as I'm able.

This might be a good time to request, if I've not covered it yet, a topic you'd like to see on this blog. Put them in the comment section of this post.

Now, off to see if I can finish that article.

No comments:

Post a Comment